Wir gestalten gerade für einen Mandanten die Übernahme einer großen Yacht in Zypern/Limassol, die über eine rechtlich und steuerlich sehr interessante Gestaltung gehalten und auch unter Zypern-Flagge registriert wird.
Bei dieser Gelegenheit habe ich die neue Marina von Limassol näher kennengelernt und bin von der Gestaltung und dem Angebot ausgesprochen beeindruckt.
Künftig werden wir in Kooperation besondere Angebote für unsere Mandanten zur Verfügung stellen, die dann von uns – je nach Wunsch und Bedarf – in Zusammenarbeit mit unserem Joint Venture Office in Limassol alle rechtlichen, steuerlichen und wirtschaftlichen Gestaltungen rund um Ihre Yacht ebenso erhalten, wie Services rund um die Yacht selbst.
Hier ein paar Informationen und Eckdaten dazu:
With around 320 days of clear blue skies a year, the island’s mild and reliable climate offers uninterrupted opportunities for open-air and open-water activities in the sunshine. The warm, clear waters and lack of strong tides and currents around Cyprus make it an ideal place to dive – the most famous Cypriot dive site being the Zenobia wreck off the coast of Larnaca, considered by many to be the finest dive site in the Mediterranean.
Cyprus abounds with reminders of the island’s history. Relics from every era – Greek temples, Roman mosaics and 15thcentury frescoes – give repeated hints of its rich culture and above all, adaptability. This is a place where modern resort life and amenities such as beach clubs, seaside tavernas, international restaurants and water-borne fun seem as natural to the island as its more traditional pursuits. With a joyous and spontaneous nightlife that attracts visitors from all over the world, it’s no surprise that Limassol is known as ‘the town that never sleeps’. Charming cafés, buzzing restaurants and welcoming tavernas; trendy bars and glamorous clubs, featuring world-renowned DJs, with an array of wine and lounge bars available for a more relaxing experience. Each night brings something new and different in a city that’s always alive.
Limassol has a full calendar of events, including festivals, exhibitions, arts performances and concerts. Please check with the Reception of Limasol Marina for what is going on during your stay to make it as enjoyable and interesting as possible.
Cyprus has been an EU member since 2004 and the Euro is its local currency. A low cost of living is complemented by one of the most beneficial tax regimes in Europe and a British-based legal system. Cyprus is one of the safest countries in the EU and the majority of Cypriots are fluent in English. The island’s climate, stress-free lifestyle and minimal pollution make it one of the healthiest and most relaxing countries to live.
Marina Limmasol – A new destination for living, yachting, dining and shopping in the Mediterranean
- Located at the crossroads of three continents and in the heart of a vibrant city.
- Integrated development: residential, commercial and full-service marina.
- 170,000m² sea area, 48,000m² build area (6,600m² commercial, 41,400m² residential).
- Designed by a world-renowned team of architects and engineers.
- Developed, managed and operated by highly reputable and established companies.
- Only superyacht marina in Cyprus (already welcomed 92m and 105m yachts).
- Only Blue Flag and 5 Gold Anchor marina in Cyprus.
- The 5th marina in the world with the 5 Gold Anchor Platinum Award.
- Over 300 annual berth holders with yachts in the Marina.
- Contracts in excess of €460 million signed for the exclusive residences.
- Properties sold to over 40 nationalities, reflecting broad appeal in unique offering.
- All completed luxury apartments sold.
- All completed Peninsula Villas sold.
- Record 70% of newly released apartment complex also sold or reserved.
- 90% of the total villas sold.
The Marina is Managed and operated by C&N Marinas in partnership with F&S Marinas
- 650 berths, for yachts up to 110m in length.
- Fresh water, electricity, fibre optic network providing high speed broadband, high-speed wireless internet and telephone, fuel and waste removal to each berth.
- Haul out and shore-side technical facilities: 100-ton travel lift, 40-ton trailer and slipway.
- Boatyard for light repairs and maintenance, fuel station, helipad and chandlery.
- 24-hour security and concierge services.
- 5,000 ton capacity floating dry do ck facility located within 1NM
- 15 food and beverage outlets (variety of cuisines, restaurants, cafes, bars).
- 40 shops and boutiques (including minimarket, pharmacy, bank, chandlery).
- Spa and fitness club (treatments, hair, nails, personal, classes, consultations).
- Listed building: cultural centre and marine training school.
- Car park for 750 cars (over and above private ones for residents and yachts).
- Daily traffic during the week: 2,000 – 3,000 ppl, on the weekend: 5,000 – 6,000 ppl.
Positive impact on the country’s image, boosting the economy
- Positioning Cyprus on the nautical yachting map.
- Offering a new destination for living and sailing in the Eastern Med.
- Opening a new market as first private port to be able to welcome superyachts.
- Enticing buyers and visitors from the high-end market.
- Attracting investments in the area.
- Changing the face of Limassol town.
- Revitalising the cultural centre of town.
- Improving the quality of Cyprus’ tourism.
- Encouraging repeat visits to the island.
- Upgrading tourism product.
- Creating jobs (500 employed during construction, figure almost doubled with operation).